AllWorld Language Consultants, Inc. (ALC) is a consulting firm that provides a vast array of technical and professional services such as: translation, interpretation, transcription, Title III intercept, multi-media production, training, and intelligence support. ALC, Inc. was established in 1994 and within a few years, the company developed into a single source for multiple-language needs, both for the U.S. Government and private enterprises alike.
ALC, Inc. has received the highest commercial rating by Dun & Bradstreet given its financial and administrative stability. ALC, Inc. is able to provide a flexible solution to the Government through our GSA Schedule and multiple Blanket Purchase Agreements. ALC's Facility Security Officer supports the regional offices in Miami, Florida and the DC Metro Area.
- Carlos A. Scandiffio, President & CEO
- Christopher Rivers, Operations Manager
- Amy L. DeSousa, Director of Security
- Marta Amar, Director of Government Affairs
- David Pishioneri, Human Resources Representative
- Nick Koscielniak, Business Development Manager
- Kimberly Pillsbury, Special Programs Manager
- Liz Stevens, ASL Program Manager