- Dari and Pashto Translators
- Senior/Veteran Linguists
- Title III Linguists
- Linguists with TS/SCI/Full Scope Poly Needed
- Sign Language Interpreters
- TAJIK Linguists
- Linguist - CAT I
- Linguist - CAT II
- Linguist - CAT III
- Testing Developers and Administrators
Counterintelligence Support Specialists
AllWorld Language Consultants, Inc. (ALC) is a consulting firm that provides a vast array of technical and professional services such as: translation, interpretation, transcription, Title III intercept, multi-media production, training, and intelligence support. ALC, Inc. was established in 1994 and within a few years, the company developed into a single source for multiple-language needs, both for the U.S. Government and private enterprises alike.
AllWorld Language Consultants are seeking qualified Counterintelligence Support Specialists. Criteria listed below:
- ACTIVE TS/SCI
- CURRENT Civilian Passport
- Associate’s Degree (at minimum)
- Completion of a basic counter-intelligence analysis course; Candidate must have proper documentation as well or an equivalent MOS of 35L, 351L, 35E, or the DoD civilian/joint service equivalents.
- 4 years counter-intelligence analytical experience after completion of a basic level counter-intelligence analysis course or upon receiving an equivalent MOS of 35L, 351L, or 35E.
- Strong automation and database skills required with programs such as CIDNE, DSOMS, and SIPRNET search engines.
- An understanding of the Arabic culture
- Ability to deploy to Iraq on an IMMEDIATE basis
Please send qualifying resumes to ALCcareers@alcinc.com. We offer excellent benefits and competitive pay.
ALC, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and a Drug-free Workplace.