- Dari and Pashto Translators
- Title III Linguists
- Linguists with TS/SCI/Full Scope Poly
- Sign Language Interpreters
- Cleared Sign Language Interpreters
- TAJIK Linguists
- Linguist - CAT I
- Linguist - CAT II
- Linguist - CAT III
- Testing Developers and Administrators
- Cartographic Analysts with TS/SCI
Linguist – CAT II
ALC, Inc. is recruiting experienced professional linguists with native or near-native proficiency possessing a SECRET security clearance to provide language support services to various customers in defense, intelligence and law enforcement.
- Minimum DLPT test score 3/3 or equivalent in target language and English
- Prior consecutive and simultaneous interpretation experience
- Ability to accurately perform translation of technical and non-technical materials
- Ability to accurately perform transcription of audio or audio/video
- Expertise on cultural, ethnic, political, religious, and economic issues in the region
- Write and speak in clear and concise grammar and pronunciation using correct syntax and expression from Target Language to English and vice versa
- Demonstrated superior and professional competency in previous assignments and positions
- Possess basic computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to deploy to areas with harsh and hazardous conditions
- Previous military or law enforcement experience
- Experience performing analysis and report writing
- Advanced social media analysis
- Experience providing Open Source Intelligence (OSI) support
- Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX) experience
- Title III Monitoring experience
Languages include, but are not limited to: Arabic (all dialects), Armenian, Chinese (all dialects), Creole, Croatian, Dari, Farsi, French, Ga, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Kurdish, Pashto, Patois, Russian, Serbian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Tajik, Turkish, Turkmen, Urdu, and Yoruba.
Candidates must be U.S. Citizens and possess a valid SECRET clearance verifiable in the JPAS system. Applicants selected will be subject to a Government security background investigation and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements.
Interested candidates please send your cover letter, resume (CV), and salary requirements with “CAT II Linguist” in the subject line to ALCcareers@alcinc.com for consideration.
AllWorld Language Consultants, Inc. (ALC) is a consulting firm that provides a vast array of technical and professional services such as: translation, interpretation, transcription, Title-III interception/monitoring, multi-media production, training, and intelligence support. Established in 1994, ALC has developed into a single source for multiple-language support services to meet our customer’s needs.
ALC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.