Sign Language Interpreters
AllWorld Language Consultants is seeking experienced Sign Language Interpreters. Candidates must meet ALL of the below requirements.
Sign Language Interpreters are required to possess the minimum Experience/Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in a professional interpreting job
- Proficient in Sign to Voice and Voice to Sign transliteration
- Certification through screening recognized by the National Registry for the Deaf (RID), Generalist; CI-CT Certifications (also CSC or MCSC accepted; OIC’s accepted. IC/TC accepted and/or the National Association for the Deaf (NAD), NAV IV, or NAD V
- Have knowledge of the Deaf community and Deaf culture in order to be aware of the needs (for example, language needs) of the DOL, D/HH community
- Can understand and comply with the Code of Ethics established by RID and NAD Code of Professional Conduct
Please send qualifying resumes and certifications to Ctraunstein@alcinc.com. We offer excellent benefits and competitive pay.