- Dari and Pashto Translators
- Senior/Veteran Linguists
- Title III Linguists
- Linguists with TS/SCI/Full Scope Poly Needed
- Sign Language Interpreters
- TAJIK Linguists
- Linguist - CAT I
- Linguist - CAT II
- Linguist - CAT III
- Testing Developers and Administrators
AllWorld Language Consultants, Inc. (ALC) is currently seeking Senior and Veteran linguists to support the Intelligence Community. Linguists MUST possess a TS/SCI clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph preferred. Senior linguists must have a minimum 10 years transcription, translation, interpreting, or other language-related experience. Veteran linguists must have a minimum 20 years transcription, translation, interpreting, or other language-related experience.
- DLPT test score 3/3 or equivalent in both Target Language and English.
- Shall have the advanced linguistic knowledge, diverse background, and expertise required to quality control the entire spectrum of crytologic voice processing and graphic tasks.
- Shall have demonstrated superior and professional competency in their previous assignments and positions.
- Must perform at final Quality Control level for some voice and graphic tasks.
Arabic (Levantine), Arabic (Yemeni), Baluchi, Haitian Creole, Kazakh, Pastho, Somali, Spanish, Dari/Farsi
Due to the sensitivity of this contract, job description and location will be discussed upon review of the candidate cover letter and resume.
Interested candidates please forward your cover letter and resume to Nick Koscielniak at email@example.com. Resume must show minimum experience required to perform on this contract. Please be as detailed as possible while keeping resume to no more than two pages.