- Dari and Pashto Translators
- Senior/Veteran Linguists
- Title III Linguists
- Linguists with TS/SCI/Full Scope Poly Needed
- Sign Language Interpreters
- TAJIK Linguists
- Linguist - CAT I
- Linguist - CAT II
- Linguist - CAT III
- Testing Developers and Administrators
Dari and Pashto Translators
ALC is currently seeking Dari and Pashto Linguists for available positions in Bagram, Afghanistan. Both male and female linguists are utilized in every aspect of the Security Forces mission. Your primary function will be to provide your linguistic skills to the Security Forces in the USCENTCOM AOR. Your duties will include, but are not limited to, interacting and coordinating with host nation security and ministry personnel to provide force protection of deployed US military personnel, security of assets/resources, and base defense. This includes primarily working on daily long and physically demanding patrols outside the wire. You will typically work 60 hours a week but will receive COMP time toward additional paid vacation days for any hours worked over 60 in a week. You will not be permitted to go off base for leisure.
In order to be eligible you MUST:
- Have an active security clearance or be a US citizen (you will need to processed for a security clearance)
- Pass all required language proficiency tests or have recent official test results (i.e. DLPT)
- Pass all medical examinations prior to deploying
Upon concluding your commitment year, ALC offers a profit sharing program that you will be enrolled into, as well as a 401k program. Your salary includes full medical/dental benefits, Housing, and Meals (3x a day at the mess hall). Family is not permitted to relocate with you; however, we will pay for your travel (up to $1,500) to visit family.
If you meet the above requirements, please email your resume to Karina Yang for further consideration.