- Government Contracting
- GSA Schedule
- Blanket Purchase Agreements
- Commercial Solutions
- Do you have an interest in expanding your product to appeal to other cultures?
- Going global?
- Are you training employees whose first language is not English?
- Do you represent clients that do not speak English?
- Having trouble communicating important information to a diverse population?
- Do you have trouble conveying correct medical terms to your patients?
- Carlos A. Scandiffio, President & CEO
- Christopher Rivers, Operations Manager
- Amy L. DeSousa, Director of Security
- Marta Amar, Director of Government Affairs
- David Pishioneri, Human Resources Representative
- Nick Koscielniak, Business Development Manager
- Kimberly Pillsbury, Special Programs Manager
- Liz Stevens, ASL Program Manager
ALC Media Packet
- Title III
- Graphic Design
and Multi-Media Production
- Intelligence and Counter-Intelligence
- Global Staffing Solutions
- American Sign Language
- Cross Cultural Training
- Video Production
ALC has a database of over 15,000 linguists who specialize in approximately 350 languages and dialects.
- Contract to provide language support to the US CENTAF Command in the Middle East
- Contract to provide linguistic support to the Agency
Contract to provide linguistic support to the National Virtual Translation Center
Contract in Support of the Agency increases ALC’s scope of activity
- 1st Quarter 2005
- 2nd Quarter 2004
- 1st Quarter 2004
- 2nd Quarter 2003
- 1st Quarter 2003
- July, 2002
- May, 2002
- February, 2002
- December, 2001
- October, 2001
- July, 2001
- June, 2001
- April, 2001
- January, 2001
- November, 2000
- October, 2000
- Dari and Pashto Translators
- Senior/Veteran Linguists
- Title III Linguists
- Linguists with TS/SCI/Full Scope Poly Needed
- Sign Language Interpreters
- TAJIK Linguists
- Linguist - CAT I
- Linguist - CAT II
- Linguist - CAT III
- Testing Developers and Administrators